So this is how Aiden sleeps every night. His animals take up the majority of his bed and he squishes himself in the corner. Heaven help him if he uses a pillow. Yesterday we both had counseling. He wanted to take both of his animals in but I told him just one. What ensued was a complete meltdown. I ended up carrying him from the parking garage into the office. He pouted on a chair for 25 minutes. WOW! They had never seen him be anything but the happy go lucky kid that you all know and love.
So this in mom's third day home. It is going well. Slow and things haven't been started so that leaves me frustrated. We haven't heard anything for PT or OT yet.
Aiden is thrilled that she is home. He is getting all the snuggles and love that he has missed over the last three and a half months or so.
Work is crazy but I still love what i do. I think this is all for tonight. I am headed to bed soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment