Saturday, May 2, 2015
Sooo...I am divorced as of this past Thursday. I am happy. I never thought when I entered that relationship that it would end let alone be a horribly abusive one. I thought that we would be happy and have a couple of kids and grow old together. After years and years of every abuse imaginable I got out. I got out the day he hurt Aiden. I am trying to be the bigger person. I could have demanded a lot more, could have fought a lot harder but where would that get me. I chose to take the higher road. The road I can be proud of and one day Aiden will be proud too. Proud that I am happy and proud that I put HIM first.
Aiden is sick. Low temp and runny nose. Super snuggly, as mom found out all night last night. He goes and snuggles with Nana because he knows that I will put him back to bed. He is feeling better. The day started out with him laying on the couch and not moving for a couple of hours. He gradually moved off the couch to the floor, then started playing etc. Hoping tomorrow he is better so I can get some more quotes for this. Just wanted to update really quick and share what I have been through this week. I promise the next one will be all about him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment